-   -   How do I replace negative numbers with zero in Excel. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/77889-re-how-do-i-replace-negative-numbers-zero-excel.html)

A Blaylock

How do I replace negative numbers with zero in Excel.

=IF(A1 < 0,0,IF(A1 0,A1))

"callmewelldolunch" wrote:

I need a formula in excel to only output numbers greater than zero and
replace any negative number with zero. The spreadsheet I'm setting up will
be used to controle inventory and when my inventory on an item is greater
than my par for that item it is ordering a negative number of replacements.
the problem is then compounded because the negative number of replacement
items is then used to calculate my future inventory in the spreadsheet.
Thanks.