Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
DeejGCK

Default Compare values, display date

There is a threshhold value that I need to compare projected values to.

When the projected value becomes the threshhold value, I need to
display the date when that happens and if it doesn't happen in the
projected data then n/a.

Dates are in rows across the spreadsheet, with corresponding
projections in rows below. Threshhold and current values are in a
second (summary) spreadsheet in the same workbook.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

DJ

--
DeejGCK
DeejGCK's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=32539

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Peo Sjoblom

=INDEX(Date_Range,MATCH(TRUE,Projection_RangeThre shold,0))

could look like this with dates in A2:Z2 and projections in A3:Z3

Threshold value in sheet called summary B2

=INDEX(A2:Z2,MATCH(TRUE,A3:Z3Summary!B2,0))

needs to be entered with ctrl + shift & enter

Peo Sjoblom

Northwest Excel Solutions

www.nwexcelsolutions.com

(remove ^^ from email address)

Portland, Oregon

"DeejGCK" wrote in
message ...

There is a threshhold value that I need to compare projected values to.

When the projected value becomes the threshhold value, I need to
display the date when that happens and if it doesn't happen in the
projected data then n/a.

Dates are in rows across the spreadsheet, with corresponding
projections in rows below. Threshhold and current values are in a
second (summary) spreadsheet in the same workbook.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

DJ

--
DeejGCK