-   -   "File" has disappeared from my menu bar (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/77656-file-has-disappeared-my-menu-bar.html)

Steffi

"File" has disappeared from my menu bar

How can I restore it?

MarkN

"File" has disappeared from my menu bar

I think that you can click on Tools, Customize and then select the Toolbars
tab. Select the Standard toolbar (don't take the tick out of the box, just
select the text) and clilck on the Reset button and OK.
--
Hope this helps,
MarkN

"Steffi" wrote:

How can I restore it?

Steffi

"MarkN" wrote:

I think that you can click on Tools, Customize and then select the Toolbars
tab. Select the Standard toolbar (don't take the tick out of the box, just
select the text) and clilck on the Reset button and OK.
--
Hope this helps,
MarkN

"Steffi" wrote:

How can I restore it?

Steffi

"MarkN" wrote:

I think that you can click on Tools, Customize and then select the Toolbars
tab. Select the Standard toolbar (don't take the tick out of the box, just
select the text) and clilck on the Reset button and OK.
--
Hope this helps,
MarkN

"Steffi" wrote:

How can I restore it?

Steffi

"File" has disappeared from my menu bar

Tools -Customize-Toolbars-Standard-Select-Reset-OK did not restore "File".
Any other suggestion?

Gord Dibben

"File" has disappeared from my menu bar

ToolsCustomizeToolbarsWorksheet Menu BarReset

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP