-   -   how do i set different margins within document (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/77653-how-do-i-set-different-margins-within-document.html)

Marykate

how do i set different margins within document

I am trying to print a multiple page document from excel - the first page is
on a leterhead and therfore requires a different margin set-up to the
subsequent pages. How do i change the margins for page 2 onwards whilst
leaving page one as i need it?

Dave Peterson

how do i set different margins within document

It might be easier to put the first page on a separate worksheet and change the
print settings for that.

But I think you'll have to change the settings, print the first sheet, change
the settings and print the remainder.

I think I'd use a manual page break between the first and second page--so I
could be sure of where that page break would be.

--

Dave Peterson