-   -   items to be ordered, help? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/77598-items-ordered-help.html)

207

items to be ordered, help?

hey everyone. i'm doing an assignment for my computer class, and i'm a
little stumped on one of the functions i need to create. i'm supposed
to be able to "automatically list all products that need to be ordered
when they fall below minimum limits". so i've tried a few things to no
avail. any input? i've attached a .gif of the excel sheet to show what
i mean.

thanks!

|Filename: excel.gif |
|Download: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=4464 |

207
207's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=32491
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=522804

Sandy Mann

items to be ordered, help?

when they fall below minimum limits". so i've tried a few things to no
avail.

What have you tried?

--
Regards