-   -   How do I repeatedly find text in an Excel sheet? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/77410-how-do-i-repeatedly-find-text-excel-sheet.html)

How do I repeatedly find text in an Excel sheet?

Need to find text in an excel sheet. CTRL+F will only work once. When I try
again for text that is cleary there it doesn't respond.

Tom Ogilvy

How do I repeatedly find text in an Excel sheet?

after you do Ctrl+F, leave the dialog showing, then do Alt+F repeatedly.

Tom Ogilvy