-   -   Creating multiple hyperlinks from a column where the text in the . (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/7738-creating-multiple-hyperlinks-column-where-text.html)

OzGhostRiding

Creating multiple hyperlinks from a column where the text in the .

I wish to create multiple hyperlinks where the hyperlink text is determined
by the cell value.
Example the cell A3 with value 12345 would link to
website.com/generic/12345/12345.html
A5 with value 23456 would link to website.com/generic/23456/23456.html
and so on for 1500 cells.
I'd prefer to avoid using macros as most people disable them.

OzGhostRiding

Sorry about the double post! I was given an error message the first time!