-   -   How do I copy the cell-content plus its comment to another cell ? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/77244-how-do-i-copy-cell-content-plus-its-comment-another-cell.html)

Matthias

How do I copy the cell-content plus its comment to another cell ?

I'd like to copy the content of a cell plus its cell comment to another cell
in the Workbook. I know I can copy the comtent by a simple =$A$3 for example,
but the comment is the tricky issue.

Arvi Laanemets

How do I copy the cell-content plus its comment to another cell ?

Hi

Copy the cell. Right-click on destination cell, and select Paste Special
from drop-down menu. Check Formulas (or Values), and click OK to paste
contents of cell. With destination cell jet activated, right-clik again on
it, and activate PasteSpecial wizard again. Check Comments, and click OK.

Arvi Laanemets

"Matthias" wrote in message
I'd like to copy the content of a cell plus its cell comment to another

cell
in the Workbook. I know I can copy the comtent by a simple =$A$3 for

example,
but the comment is the tricky issue.

Matthias

How do I copy the cell-content plus its comment to another cel

Hi Arvi..thakns for this help. But I'm looking for an automated way to do
that (or a dynamic copy functions as"=$A$3" is.) It shouldn't be manual.

Any idea ?