-   -   Formulas (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/77230-formulas.html)

Elizabeth

Formulas

I am trying to set a formula that if I enter a number in a cell for it to by
multiplied by a number like 35.

My boss wants a formula that if he puts in like 2 (hrs) automically for that
to be times by $35 to figure out how much it cost to do a job.

cparaske

Formulas

Hi Elizabeth:

You can set up a formula in B2 (for example) =A2*B1
B1 would be the cell where you enter the $ value (in this case 35) and
column A would be where you capture the hours worked.

Hope this helps,
cparaske

--
cparaske