-   -   copy excel workbook to new workbook without data (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/77099-copy-excel-workbook-new-workbook-without-data.html)

Omnitool

copy excel workbook to new workbook without data

Have an excel workbook with multiple work sheets, need to copy all formulas,
styles, layouts, etc. to new workbook without the data in the original
workbook?

Do I need to create the work sheets and names prior to copying?

Bob Umlas

copy excel workbook to new workbook without data

save the workbook with a new name, then clear all constants in all sheets
and you have your copy.

"Omnitool" wrote in message
Have an excel workbook with multiple work sheets, need to copy all
formulas,
styles, layouts, etc. to new workbook without the data in the original
workbook?

Do I need to create the work sheets and names prior to copying?

Omnitool

copy excel workbook to new workbook without data

Can I clear the constants collectively in each sheet with out effecting the
formulas or style?

"Omnitool" wrote in message
Have an excel workbook with multiple work sheets, need to copy all
formulas,
styles, layouts, etc. to new workbook without the data in the original
workbook?

Do I need to create the work sheets and names prior to copying?

Beege

copy excel workbook to new workbook without data

Sure,

Edit/Go To/ Special/Constants/OK
Hit delete

Beege