-   -   Drop-down list from drop-down list (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/76924-drop-down-list-drop-down-list.html)

jlhart76

Drop-down list from drop-down list

I'm trying to create a timesheet that tracks category & related
activity. I've got the dropdown for the category working, but now I
need a dropdown for the activity, where the list of activities is
specific to the category. Example: Category list is C, N, or T;
Activities for C are 1, 2, or 3; activities for N are 4, 5, or 6; and
activities for T are 7, 8, or 9. If Category N is selected, I want only
activities 4, 5, & 6 to be visible in the activity list. All lists are
saved on worksheet titled Data, with each list named "Category", "C",

--
jlhart76
jlhart76's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=30274

Drop-down list from drop-down list