-   -   How do I add gridlines to a colored part of a worksheet? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/76846-how-do-i-add-gridlines-colored-part-worksheet.html)

traderktubes

How do I add gridlines to a colored part of a worksheet?

I have colored in a portion of my worksheet and this has blotted out the
gridlines. I want to put them back in. How can I do this in Excel 2002?
Thank you.

Biff

How do I add gridlines to a colored part of a worksheet?

Hi!

You have to use formatted border lines.

FormatCellsBorder tab

Biff

"traderktubes" wrote in message
I have colored in a portion of my worksheet and this has blotted out the
gridlines. I want to put them back in. How can I do this in Excel 2002?
Thank you.

Gord Dibben

How do I add gridlines to a colored part of a worksheet?

FormatCellsBorders

Add borders to the cells to replace the gridlines.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP