-   -   wud like 2 open the w.book of 12 sheets with my desired sheet? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/76841-wud-like-2-open-w-book-12-sheets-my-desired-sheet.html)

Shariq

wud like 2 open the w.book of 12 sheets with my desired sheet?

Hi Everybody!
I've created a book with various sheets in it, what I'd like to do is, that
whenever I open this book it should always show or open the sheet 1, which
works as a main menu for me coz I've put hyperlinks on it to the other sheets
in this book.
I'll be very grateful if somebody can help me with this.
Regards,
Shariq

David McRitchie

wud like 2 open the w.book of 12 sheets with my desired sheet?

Hi Sharig,
You would need an event macro in ThisWorkbook

Right click on the logo to the left of the Excel menus, then View code
and enter the following coe there.l

Sub WorkBook_Open()
WorkSheets("Sheet1").Activate
End Sub