-   -   Excel - Euros to U.S. Dollars (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/76693-excel-euros-u-s-dollars.html)

Tricia

Excel - Euros to U.S. Dollars

How can I change Euros to U.S. Dollars in Excel 2003? I found how to convert
currencies but not Euros to Dollars just Dollars to Euros and other
currencies.

Gary''s Student

Excel - Euros to U.S. Dollars

1 Euro is now 1.18859 USD

In A1 enter the number of Euros; in A2 enter 1.18859
In A3 enter =A1 * A2
--
Gary's Student

"Tricia" wrote:

How can I change Euros to U.S. Dollars in Excel 2003? I found how to convert
currencies but not Euros to Dollars just Dollars to Euros and other
currencies.

Otto Moehrbach

Excel - Euros to U.S. Dollars

If you have the conversion factor for Dollars to Euros, use the inverse of
that factor for converting Euros to Dollars. HTH Otto