-   -   How do I transfer data from 1 sheet to another? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/76541-how-do-i-transfer-data-1-sheet-another.html)

Syd

How do I transfer data from 1 sheet to another?

I have a worksheet that I enter all of my monthly invoices into where I have
to enter
in an account code. I also have seperate sheets for each account code
within the
workbook. I want to be able to enter data into my monthly sheet and have it
automatically transfer all of the information into the corresponding
worksheet for that account. How do I do this?

KarenW

How do I transfer data from 1 sheet to another?

Ever figure it out? I'm having the same problem.

"Syd" wrote:

I have a worksheet that I enter all of my monthly invoices into where I have
to enter
in an account code. I also have seperate sheets for each account code
within the
workbook. I want to be able to enter data into my monthly sheet and have it
automatically transfer all of the information into the corresponding
worksheet for that account. How do I do this?

Kim

How do I transfer data from 1 sheet to another?

No, I am still having the same problem and have not had any responses as to
how to fix it. I have tried several different things..... I was told that it
would probably be a vlookup function that I would need to set up. Let me
know if you have any luck and I will pass any additional information I
receive on to you.