-   -   Copying sheets with pictures (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/76244-copying-sheets-pictures.html)

Seb

Copying sheets with pictures

Hi,

I have a worksheet which contains quite a lot of information, including many
VBA buttons, pictures and 59 charts. I have turned off Auto font size for
charts in the Windows register, because otherwise it complained that I had
too many fonts. I want to make 36 copies of this worksheet in the same
workbook, but when I try to copy it, all the VBA buttons, pictures and charts
are missing in the new spreadsheet!
Neither copying via the Edit menu, or selecting everything and copying with
ctrl+C works. What should I do?

Thank you,
Sebastian

Duke Carey

Copying sheets with pictures

Right click on the sheet's tab and choose Move or Copy. Check the Make a
copy box. Repeat as needed

"Seb" wrote:

Hi,

I have a worksheet which contains quite a lot of information, including many
VBA buttons, pictures and 59 charts. I have turned off Auto font size for
charts in the Windows register, because otherwise it complained that I had
too many fonts. I want to make 36 copies of this worksheet in the same
workbook, but when I try to copy it, all the VBA buttons, pictures and charts
are missing in the new spreadsheet!
Neither copying via the Edit menu, or selecting everything and copying with
ctrl+C works. What should I do?

Thank you,
Sebastian

Sebastian

Copying sheets with pictures

That doesn't work.

Sebastian

"Seb" wrote:

Hi,

I have a worksheet which contains quite a lot of information, including many
VBA buttons, pictures and 59 charts. I have turned off Auto font size for
charts in the Windows register, because otherwise it complained that I had
too many fonts. I want to make 36 copies of this worksheet in the same
workbook, but when I try to copy it, all the VBA buttons, pictures and charts
are missing in the new spreadsheet!
Neither copying via the Edit menu, or selecting everything and copying with
ctrl+C works. What should I do?

Thank you,
Sebastian

Duke Carey