-   -   ok more on sumproduct (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/7593-ok-more-sumproduct.html)

Danny J

ok more on sumproduct

Hi all,

OK I have the sumproduct working well, which is great....but how do I set it
up so that if the result is going to be 0 the cell appears blank....I have
bashed my brains with IF statements (the way I normally do this) but I don't
think it will work.

Any ideas?

Danny

Frank Kabel

Hi
IF(SUMPRODUCT(....)=0,"",SUMPRODUCT(...))

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"Danny J" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Hi all,

OK I have the sumproduct working well, which is great....but how do I

set it
up so that if the result is going to be 0 the cell appears blank....I

have
bashed my brains with IF statements (the way I normally do this) but

I don't
think it will work.

Any ideas?

Danny

Danny J

So obvious when it is shown...thank you again.

Danny

"Frank Kabel" wrote in message
Hi
IF(SUMPRODUCT(....)=0,"",SUMPRODUCT(...))

--
Regards
Frank Kabel
Frankfurt, Germany

"Danny J" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Hi all,

OK I have the sumproduct working well, which is great....but how do I

set it
up so that if the result is going to be 0 the cell appears blank....I

have
bashed my brains with IF statements (the way I normally do this) but

I don't
think it will work.

Any ideas?

Danny

Peo Sjoblom

It's hard to tell without seeing your formula, but one would be

=IF(your_formula=0,"",your_formula)

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom