-   -   COUNTIF with two criteria (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/75824-countif-two-criteria.html)

Boran Düzgün

COUNTIF with two criteria

How can i count rows with two criteria. I can use COUNTIF with only one
criteria... does it posible to count with two criteria..

For example, I need to count the A's in the column A1:A100 which satisfies
the condition "O" in column D1:D100.

Trevor Shuttleworth

COUNTIF with two criteria

=SUMPRODUCT((A1:A100="A")*(D1:D100="O"))

Regards

Trevor

"Boran Düzgün" wrote in message
How can i count rows with two criteria. I can use COUNTIF with only one
criteria... does it posible to count with two criteria..

For example, I need to count the A's in the column A1:A100 which satisfies
the condition "O" in column D1:D100.

Bob Phillips

COUNTIF with two criteria

See response in

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Boran Düzgün" wrote in message
How can i count rows with two criteria. I can use COUNTIF with only one
criteria... does it posible to count with two criteria..

For example, I need to count the A's in the column A1:A100 which satisfies
the condition "O" in column D1:D100.

Bob Phillips

COUNTIF with two criteria

See response in public.excel