-   -   Can 2 different hyperlinks be in the same Excel cell? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/7567-can-2-different-hyperlinks-same-excel-cell.html)

rynes01

Can 2 different hyperlinks be in the same Excel cell?

I am working in Microsoft Excel 2000. Is there any way possible to place 2
different hyperlinks into the same cell on the same Excel spreadsheet? I am
trying to create a database that does not require any formulas, however I
need hyperlinks that will take the end-user to the exact point of reference.
In some cases there may be 2 different points of reference for the same thing
and I would like to have both hyperlinks in the same cell if at all possible.
Thanks you for any assistance you can give me.

Frank Kabel

Hi
AFAIK this is not possible

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"rynes01" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
I am working in Microsoft Excel 2000. Is there any way possible to

place 2
different hyperlinks into the same cell on the same Excel

spreadsheet? I am
trying to create a database that does not require any formulas,

however I
need hyperlinks that will take the end-user to the exact point of

reference.
In some cases there may be 2 different points of reference for the

same thing
and I would like to have both hyperlinks in the same cell if at all

possible.
Thanks you for any assistance you can give me.

Peo Sjoblom

No, and I don't see why either, I would find it confusing having two
hyperlinks in the same cell, you should re-think your design.

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom