-   -   Can we unprotect a Excel sheet having password by Save as Option . (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/75440-can-we-unprotect-excel-sheet-having-password-save-option.html)

How do we unprotect Excel sheet?

Can we unprotect a Excel sheet having password by Save as Option .

I have a Password Protected Excel sheet with some links with others, sheet
has some limited width containing formula, If I enter some amount as not
having much width, It shows ######, How can I unprotect the sheet without
knowing the password. Save As Option is also not working as it works in
Readonly files. Please If anyone can help me.

JudithJubilee

Can we unprotect a Excel sheet having password by Save as Option .

Hello,

Check out the following link:

http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/removepwords.html

Judith

--
Hope this helps

"How do we unprotect Excel sheet?" wrote:

I have a Password Protected Excel sheet with some links with others, sheet
has some limited width containing formula, If I enter some amount as not
having much width, It shows ######, How can I unprotect the sheet without
knowing the password. Save As Option is also not working as it works in
Readonly files. Please If anyone can help me.

tweetoo123

Hello

you can use PDS this link - and unprotect Excel file - http://www.microsoftexcelpasswordrecovery.com/ this is the best option for recovering Excel file password............

Quote:

Originally Posted by How do we unprotect Excel sheet? (Post 254559)