-   -   How do I insert radio button to sum a cell when clicked (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/75363-how-do-i-insert-radio-button-sum-cell-when-clicked.html)

Joe D.

How do I insert radio button to sum a cell when clicked

I want to insert a radio button into a spread sheet that when clicked on will
take an amount shown in the cell next to it and add it to a total line at the
bottom of the spread sheet.

Gord Dibben

How do I insert radio button to sum a cell when clicked

Joe

Check out the code at John McGimpsey's site.

Read the caveats before deciding to use the "accumulator" method.

http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/accumulator.html

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP