-   -   Event hundler to control the Excel function arguments (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/7531-event-hundler-control-excel-function-arguments.html)

Yattabi

Event hundler to control the Excel function arguments

Hi,
I am writing a function (in an add-in) which will be used in Excel
worksheets formula. I want to know if it's possible, to write an event
handler witch will be executed when the user enter each argument in €śfunction
arguments window€ť of the €śInsert function wizard€ť for my new function in
order to carry out some controls and lookup operations.

Thanks in advance.