smintey

Default Getting specific data from a word document into an excel sheet

I am trying to import a table of data from another programme into excel to
create a chart. The table that i am importing is not in table format and is
just a word document which looks like a table. Most of the data in the
document is words and symbols but I need to highlight the two collumns of
numbers only and somehow get them into individual cells in excel. I am having
real difficulty doing this as when I try to highlight the collumn and drag
down it highlights the whole document as per normal word behaviour. If anyone
has any ideas on solving my problem using any aspect of office they will be
hugely appreciated!!

Thanks everyone
Steve
Microsoft Office Word 2003