-   -   How do I enter like a Word document in an Excel worksheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/74733-how-do-i-enter-like-word-document-excel-worksheet.html)

ywc

How do I enter like a Word document in an Excel worksheet

When I type words in an Excel Cell, it doesn't work like a word document. Eg
if you enter, it goes to another cell instead of next paragraph of the
previous cell text. Anyone knows how to get the word document's functions in
an excel cell typing, please?? Thank you.

Duke Carey

How do I enter like a Word document in an Excel worksheet

Instead of Enter, use Alt-Enter