-   -   Link Worksheets to a Master Sheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/74732-link-worksheets-master-sheet.html)

Reefaman

Link Worksheets to a Master Sheet

Hello all,
I am trying to link multiple worksheets to a master sheet to summarise
certain details of each sheet.
Lets say that:
Sheet1
A1=Mark
B1=Pritchard
Sheet2
A1=David
B1=Howard
I would like the Master to show:
A1=Mark
A2=David
B1=Pritchard
B2=Howard
I know this can be done with =Sheet1!$A$1, Sheet2!$A$1 etc but there is
quite a bit of data that I need to summarise and worksheets are
constantly being added. So I was wondering if it is possible to make
Excel automatically increment the Sheet1!, Sheet2! etc part of the
formula as manually having to do this everytime a worksheet is added
does not appeal.
Tony

--
Reefaman