-   -   copying word tables into excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/74581-copying-word-tables-into-excel.html)

vmwexway

copying word tables into excel

Hi: I need quick help!!! I am creating an excel document that has text multiple tables of different sizes and formats and texts. When I copy or drag and drop the table it changes the format. [The first table set the format and now I can't change additional rows to accommodate the new tables]
When I place each table on a separate worksheet I can manage it, however the document needs to flow page to page and I don't need a table per page, does that make sense?
Thanks