-   -   Set up barcode column in Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/7447-set-up-barcode-column-excel.html)

CareerPro-Naperville Resumes

Set up barcode column in Excel

In order to insert a barcode along with the address in a Mail Merge Publisher
document, it is necessary to set up the barcode column in the Excel data
file. I am not sure exactly what I am supposed to put in that Barcode column
in the Excel data file. Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you

David McRitchie

All you need is the zip+4 code (US) in it's own column as text,
the Mail Merge creates the barcode.
---
HTH,

"CareerPro-Naperville Resumes" <CareerPro-Naperville wrote