-   -   How do you match up one name in excel to another name? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/7443-how-do-you-match-up-one-name-excel-another-name.html)

Shelby

How do you match up one name in excel to another name?

I need to reference ane name to another. (Ex. ASR- John Doe to ASR
Supervisor- Susie Q.) does anyone know how to do this?

Peo Sjoblom

It's not entirely clear to me what you mean, what is it you are trying to do?

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom

"Shelby" wrote:

I need to reference ane name to another. (Ex. ASR- John Doe to ASR
Supervisor- Susie Q.) does anyone know how to do this?

Don Guillett

Not clear but maybe
if left(whatever,3)="ASR" then

--