-   -   Excel 2002 formula displayed not value formula option not checked (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/74404-excel-2002-formula-displayed-not-value-formula-option-not-checked.html)

Dean

Excel 2002 formula displayed not value formula option not checked

When I edit the formula in a cell displaying a value, when I am done editing,
the formula is displayed, not the value.

Duke Carey

Excel 2002 formula displayed not value formula option not checked

Your cell may be formatted as text. If that isn't the case, press Ctrl-~ or
go to Tools-Options-View and uncheck formulas