-   -   Workbook Summary Data from Sheets (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/7419-workbook-summary-data-sheets.html)

Solis

Workbook Summary Data from Sheets

How do I create a summary sheet that will automatically include all data from
several columns on three separate sheets from the same workbook?

Frank Kabel

Hi
and how do you want to merge them exactly (sum the values?)

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"Solis" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
How do I create a summary sheet that will automatically include all

data from
several columns on three separate sheets from the same workbook?

Solis

I want to merge the separate lists into one master list. Each sheet has 6
columns that share the same headings (i.e. last name, first name, cost, etc)
and they also have columns with diferent headings and different data. I would
like to compile a complete list of all the data from the 6 common columns
from each of the 3 separate sheets on one new sheet. (Hope this makes sense!)

"Frank Kabel" wrote:

Hi
and how do you want to merge them exactly (sum the values?)

--
Regards
Frank Kabel
Frankfurt, Germany

"Solis" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
How do I create a summary sheet that will automatically include all

data from
several columns on three separate sheets from the same workbook?

Frank Kabel

Hi
and a simple copy and paste procedure does not work?

--

"Frank Kabel" wrote:

Hi
and how do you want to merge them exactly (sum the values?)

--
Regards
Frank Kabel
Frankfurt, Germany

"Solis" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
How do I create a summary sheet that will automatically include

all
data from
several columns on three separate sheets from the same workbook?

Solis

No, I was hoping to find a way to automate this. Can't simply copy and paste
entire rows because not all data will be used in summary, and all columns
that will be used in summary are not all directly next to each other.