-   -   Formula Help!!! (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/74104-formula-help.html)

Formula Help!!!

Dear
We have a excel file. I want create a report . Our worksheet information as
below.

1. A column as 20 field , a special field type "YES" ( NOT ALL Field),
2. I have a field name is No of "YES".

Please advice how to create formula for count how many "YES".

Thanks
Jackie Wong

Dav

Formula Help!!!

countif(range,"yes") should work just substitute the range eg
countif(a2:a70,"yes") the yes is not case sensitive

regards

Dav

--
Dav
Dav's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=27107

[email protected]

Formula Help!!!

For instance:

=COUNTIF(F11:F15;"=yes")

Hans

Eddy Stan

Formula Help!!!

Hi

I really don't understand your question.
If you want to count number of "yes" in column "B" you can give the formula
below.
=COUNTIF(B:B,"Yes")
if you are specific on range example b5:b200, you can give as
=COUNTIF(B5:B200,"Yes")
If you want to count in a row, say row 10 then
=COUNTIF(10:10,"YES")

" wrote:

Dear
We have a excel file. I want create a report . Our worksheet information as
below.

1. A column as 20 field , a special field type "YES" ( NOT ALL Field),
2. I have a field name is No of "YES".

Please advice how to create formula for count how many "YES".

Thanks
Jackie Wong

Formula Help!!!

How to set count blank column