-   -   Excel's Pivot Table & Subtotal function should have a median fie. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/7408-excels-pivot-table-subtotal-function-should-have-median-fie.html)

Mary

Excel's Pivot Table & Subtotal function should have a median fie.

Excel Pivot Table fields have a range of functions to choose from (i.e.
average, counta...) I like to see the median function added to that list
since averages may be skewed by outliers and median will allievate that
problem a bit. Also if median could be included as one of the options for
the subtotal function

Frank Kabel

Hi
as this is a peer-to-peer NG you may send this to

--
Regards
Frank Kabel