-   -   How to find highest, lowest and last cell in a row? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/7406-how-find-highest-lowest-last-cell-row.html)

Sam

How to find highest, lowest and last cell in a row?

Hi

I'm having trouble trying to find an excel function that will let me return
the highest, lowest and last cell in a row of cells spanning M10..CF10 (60
cells).

All the consecutive cells will have a value, but the row will only be
partially full with some number of still empty cells at the end.

Is there someone who knows how I can solve this problem. Thanks for your
kind help.

Please reply to the newsgroup as my email address is false to avoid spam.

Thanks again
Sam

Frank Kabel

Hi