-   -   ISNULL function - can't find it (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/7375-isnull-function-cant-find.html)

KitKat

ISNULL function - can't find it

I can't find the ISNULL function. I'm using Office 2003 Small Business
Edition. I've used this function before in a different version of office but
I can't seem to find it with this version.

Frank Kabel

Hi
do you mean
ISEMPTY

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"KitKat" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
I can't find the ISNULL function. I'm using Office 2003 Small

Business
Edition. I've used this function before in a different version of

office but
I can't seem to find it with this version.

Peo Sjoblom

There is no ISNULL function except for VBA, maybe you meant ISBLANK?

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom

"KitKat" wrote:

I can't find the ISNULL function. I'm using Office 2003 Small Business
Edition. I've used this function before in a different version of office but
I can't seem to find it with this version.

KitKat

Nope, I mean ISNULL. The version of Excel I used it with was Office 2000
Professional.

"Frank Kabel" wrote:

Hi
do you mean
ISEMPTY

--
Regards
Frank Kabel
Frankfurt, Germany

"KitKat" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
I can't find the ISNULL function. I'm using Office 2003 Small

Business
Edition. I've used this function before in a different version of

office but
I can't seem to find it with this version.

Frank Kabel

Hi
there's no such function in Excel. I was incorrect myself :-)
ISBLANK
checks for an empty cell. What do you want to achieve with this
function?

--
Regards
Frank Kabel
Frankfurt, Germany

"KitKat" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Nope, I mean ISNULL. The version of Excel I used it with was Office

2000
Professional.

"Frank Kabel" wrote:

Hi
do you mean
ISEMPTY

--
Regards
Frank Kabel
Frankfurt, Germany

"KitKat" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
I can't find the ISNULL function. I'm using Office 2003 Small

Business
Edition. I've used this function before in a different version

of
office but
I can't seem to find it with this version.

George Nicholson

InNull is a VBA function and can be used in code. It can't be used in a
worksheet formula.

--
George Nicholson

Remove 'Junk' from return address.

"KitKat" wrote in message
I can't find the ISNULL function. I'm using Office 2003 Small Business
Edition. I've used this function before in a different version of office
but
I can't seem to find it with this version.

Jerry W. Lewis

IsNull() is a VBA function. There is no null worksheet value in any
version of Excel. The closest worksheet function is ISBLANK().

Jerry