Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
smoore

Default List date adjacent to duplicates?

I have a list of Dates in Col. A
Column B contains both numerical and text values.
I need to define a value in column B, and create a list of the dates
that these occured on, on another sheet. Auto filter doesn't work
because there are several different columns. If I try to use it I also
get the values in the other columns.

A B
1/2 8
1/3 4