-   -   printing the list of wroksheets in a workbook (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/7349-printing-list-wroksheets-workbook.html)

D@annyBoy

printing the list of wroksheets in a workbook

How can I list and print a list of worksheets in a workbook?

Arvi Laanemets

Hi

Copy the function below into VBA module

Public Function TabByIndex(TabIndex As Integer) As String
Application.Volatile
TabByIndex = Sheets(TabIndex).Name
End Function

Into A1 enter the formula
=IF(ISERROR(TABBYINDEX(ROW())),"",TABBYINDEX(ROW() ))
and copy down.

--
Arvi Laanemets
(When sending e-mail, use address arvil<Attarkon.ee)

"D@annyBoy" wrote in message
How can I list and print a list of worksheets in a workbook?

D@annyBoy

thanks
works like a charm

"D@annyBoy" wrote in message
How can I list and print a list of worksheets in a workbook?

Roman

Try this macro:

sub sheets_list()
r=activecell.row