-   -   How can I set up a shortcut key for Autosum? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/73371-how-can-i-set-up-shortcut-key-autosum.html)

dsapan

How can I set up a shortcut key for Autosum?

I used the Autosum button (on the top toolbar) all of the time and would like
to set up a shortcut key. Since this button is not in a Menu, I cannot add
it in the "normal" fashion. I also cannot figure out how to set up a macro
to act as an autosum.

Ron Coderre

How can I set up a shortcut key for Autosum?

Try this:

Hold down the [Alt] key and press the equal key [=]

Does that help?

***********
Regards,
Ron

XL2002, WinXP-Pro

"dsapan" wrote:

I used the Autosum button (on the top toolbar) all of the time and would like
to set up a shortcut key. Since this button is not in a Menu, I cannot add
it in the "normal" fashion. I also cannot figure out how to set up a macro
to act as an autosum.

dsapan

How can I set up a shortcut key for Autosum?

Brilliant! Thank you!

"dsapan" wrote:

I used the Autosum button (on the top toolbar) all of the time and would like
to set up a shortcut key. Since this button is not in a Menu, I cannot add
it in the "normal" fashion. I also cannot figure out how to set up a macro
to act as an autosum.

CD

How can I set up a shortcut key for Autosum?

On 2007, works perfect... you the man!