-   -   hide columns (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/7335-hide-columns.html)

varun

hide columns

Hello Everyone

Need your help

Column containing various sales segment by month(for the year) & total per
year
when I want to hide say column containing data from oct 04 to Jul 05 &
subtotal, I get a error message "cannot shift object off sheet after".
I am able to hide column (repeat this action) only a few time.
Please suggest what i should do & what does this error message indicate.

I am using excel 2003 version 11

Thanks

varun

Frank Kabel

Hi
maybe some hidden objects / code to the right of your columns. Try:
- delete all empty columns to the right of your data
- save the file
- try again