-   -   Words in Excel Cells (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/7329-words-excel-cells.html)

The Butler From Tennessee

Words in Excel Cells

I have three columns containing first, middle and last names respectively. Is
there a function that will allow me to show all three names as a text string
cell? I have tried the concantate function and it works as far has putting
the text in a string, but there are no spaces between the words. How do I get
spaces between the words in the text string.
Thanks,
Butler from Tennessee

Andy Brown

there are no spaces between the words. How do I get
spaces between the words in the text string.

=A1&" "&B1&" "&C1

Rgds,
Andy

The Butler From Tennessee

Hi Andy,
Your information worked like a champ. Thanks a million for your help.
Butler