-   -   a comment plugin & copy paste directly from excel to comment ? fr. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/7322-comment-plugin-copy-paste-directly-excel-comment-fr.html)

RFM

a comment plugin & copy paste directly from excel to comment ? fr.

I am a DJ by hobby and sometimes pro , I am using excel every day and I have
made a catalog for my music that I made in mp3 files because I have a lot of
music because I make a lot for radiostations.
What I make is take the songs into the comment in excel but I have to do
this by hand because there is not any plugin for it what I know so what I
would like to have is that all my music on cd-r/Dvd-r is in album folders
directly and in this folders are there songs of the album which I write in
the comment & it would be perfect if the where any plugin that could do that
job for me easier.
So if you have some ideas just send me an e-mail , please.
If you want I can send you a list I have made for several years.

Sincerely yours. RFM