-   -   Counting Dates (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/73003-counting-dates.html)

PH NEWS

Counting Dates

Hi all,

I am trying to count a number of dates if they are between a certain time
scale.
For example in column A I have a list of dates spanning many years. In B1 I
have Today() and in C1 I have B1-365. I need a formula to count the amount
of dates I have between B1 and C1.
Can anyone help me with this?

Cheers

SPL

Bernie Deitrick

Counting Dates

SPL,

=COUNTIF(A:A,"=" & C1)-COUNTIF(A:A, "" & B1)

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

"PH NEWS" wrote in message
Hi all,

I am trying to count a number of dates if they are between a certain time
scale.
For example in column A I have a list of dates spanning many years. In B1 I
have Today() and in C1 I have B1-365. I need a formula to count the amount
of dates I have between B1 and C1.
Can anyone help me with this?

Cheers

SPL

PH NEWS

Counting Dates

Cheers Bernie, much obliged

SPL

"Bernie Deitrick" <deitbe @ consumer dot org wrote in message
SPL,

=COUNTIF(A:A,"=" & C1)-COUNTIF(A:A, "" & B1)

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP