-   -   How do I write the word "sample" across a sheet? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/73001-how-do-i-write-word-sample-across-sheet.html)

Kristy

How do I write the word "sample" across a sheet?

I'm making a workbook for many different areas. And I need to have a sample
sheet explaining "how to" fill out the other request sheets. Can anyone
help me out?

Bob Phillips

How do I write the word "sample" across a sheet?

See http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.xlFAQ0005.html

--
HTH

Bob Phillips