-   -   simple formula help (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/7279-simple-formula-help.html)

tjtjjtjt

Perhaps this site can point you in the right direction:
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/datetime.htm

tj

"Stevem" wrote:

I'm trying to calculate the time an employee has been with the company
broken into years, months, and days.
ie... cell A contains the employee's name , cell B contains their date of
hire, cell C contains the current date , and cell D should contain the
elapsed time.
problem is that the dozens of formulas I've tried don't completely do the
job.

Stevem

simple formula help