-   -   Lookup values in a list and return multiple rows of data (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/7271-lookup-values-list-return-multiple-rows-data.html)

Amanda L

Lookup values in a list and return multiple rows of data

Hi there,

I am trying to lookup data in a column and if it matches a particular value
and want to copy the whole row to a new worksheet. There will be more than
one row that matches the value so I accnot use VLookup. Can anyone suggest
an approach please?

Many thanks,

Amanda

Frank Kabel

Hi
try using Ron's EasyFilter addin for this:
http://www.rondebruin.nl/easyfilter.htm

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"Amanda L" <Amanda schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Hi there,

I am trying to lookup data in a column and if it matches a particular

value
and want to copy the whole row to a new worksheet. There will be

more than
one row that matches the value so I accnot use VLookup. Can anyone

suggest
an approach please?

Many thanks,

Amanda

Alan Beban

Amanda L wrote:
Hi there,

I am trying to lookup data in a column and if it matches a particular value
and want to copy the whole row to a new worksheet. There will be more than
one row that matches the value so I accnot use VLookup. Can anyone suggest
an approach please?

Many thanks,

Amanda

You might want to consider the ArrayRowFilter1 function in the freely
downloadable file at http://home.pacbell.net/beban.

Alan Beban