-   -   Maskerr function not working on my new computer - help? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/7270-maskerr-function-not-working-my-new-computer-help.html)

Russo

Maskerr function not working on my new computer - help?

I started a new job an have a new computer. I cannot get the "maskerr"
function to work. Says I need to run a macro. Any ideas what might be wrong?

Michael R Middleton

Russo -

I don't think "maskerr" is a built-in Excel worksheet function. Perhaps it
was provided by an add-in or VBA macro on the old computer.

- Mike

www.mikemiddleton.com