-   -   How to eliminate xero values from pivot table and list top 10 only (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/72590-how-eliminate-xero-values-pivot-table-list-top-10-only.html)

Dinesh

How to eliminate xero values from pivot table and list top 10 only

I am using Pivot table's advance function to select "top 10" choosing
variance Up/(Down) as selective field for top 10 and gives me more than 10
customer listing as well as zero values. How can I eliminate zero values out
of Pivot table and secondly why it is listing more than 10 customer listing?

Data
Region Customer Name Feb Jan Variance Up / (Down)
Dublin Charles Taylor Consulting Plc 11,791 - 11,791
ABN AMRO Bank NV 94,494 84,736 9,758
Cap Gemini UK Plc 11,968 11,785 183
Vauxhall Motors Ltd 2,594 2,555 40
Telecity UK Ltd - -
Synstar Computer Services (UK) Ltd - - -
SKYNET SYSTEMS LTD - - -
Siemens VDO Automotive Limited - - -
Redstone Communications Limited - - -
Nescot Corporation - - -