-   -   Excel hyperjump to Access (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/7258-excel-hyperjump-access.html)

Mike

Excel hyperjump to Access

I want the user to click on a hyperlink in Excel that will open an interface
in an Access database. What do I type in a hyperlink to hyperjump into
Access?

Andrea Blake

The simplest way (without adding any code) would be to use the Insert,
Hyperlink, and find the path to your database. This will only open the
database as it is set to open (no special option to open a certain Access
object). Or, if you want to mask the link with a name, you can use the path
in a HYPERLINK formula.

You will need to insure that all users are using the same path to the
database (on a network drive or standard place in their local drives).