-   -   How do I switch arrow key commands for moving to other cells? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/7240-how-do-i-switch-arrow-key-commands-moving-other-cells.html)

drivingblind

How do I switch arrow key commands for moving to other cells?

before a program update I used to be able to move my cell designator with the
arrow keys. now they move the screen and the highlighted cell does not
change. I cannot figure out how to get this function back.

Frank Kabel

Hi
you probably have hit the SCROLL LOCK key. Hit it again and it should
work again :-)

--
Regards
Frank Kabel