-   -   Troubleshooting comments: when box resizes and moves location (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/72279-troubleshooting-comments-when-box-resizes-moves-location.html)

econnolly

Troubleshooting comments: when box resizes and moves location

I have a spreadsheet with comments on selected fields. When I save and
re-open the file, sometimes the comment box shrinks to a line and/or moves
far away from the annotated cell. Why is this happening and can I do anything
to prevent it? I know how to resize the comment box so I can see the comment,
but other users with whom I'm trying to share information don't (and
shouldn't have to!).

Thanks,