-   -   Excel how do I add a flat 10.00 in a column with 10 entries (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/72233-excel-how-do-i-add-flat-10-00-column-10-entries.html)

Jdetuya

Excel how do I add a flat 10.00 in a column with 10 entries

Need to add a a flat amount of 10.00 in each entry ex
112.00
134.00
154.00
ect

SVC

Excel how do I add a flat 10.00 in a column with 10 entries

In a blank cell type 10, then copy the cell. Highlight the cells to which 10
is to be added, click Edit Paste Special and select Value and Add, then OK

"Jdetuya" wrote:

Need to add a a flat amount of 10.00 in each entry ex
112.00
134.00
154.00
ect

Chip Pearson

Excel how do I add a flat 10.00 in a column with 10 entries

Enter 10 in some empty cell and copy that cell. Then select the
number you want to change, go to the Edit menu, choose Paste
Special, select the Addition option, and click OK. You may now
delete the cell in which you entered the 10.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson